Re: FYI: new X server in -current, among other X things

mrg@ wrote:

> > > (1) out of bounds problem in xserver/hw/xfree86/modes/xf86Crtc.h
[snip]
> this looks simple enough to just do.

> > > (2) "-flipPixels" option removal
[snip]
> go for it.

Both committed. Thanks!
 https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2022/07/30/msg140050.html
 https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2022/07/30/msg140049.html

> we have a few things reverted, we maybe should
> talk to upstream to have them either revert there or at least
> provide the removed features elsewhere.

I filed issues and mentioned if these mono support could be reverted,
but no positive comments.
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/-/issues/1057

Maybe we should prepare gitlab merge request, but I'm not sure
if non-member can do it..

---
Izumi Tsutsui