re: Potential iostat output format change

kre%munnari.OZ.AU@localhost writes:
> Anyway, let me know what you think - is this worth finishing, or will
> the changes break people's scripts (or something similar) - or do you
> just prefer it the current way.

i like this.

i find the ordering of the default output has the same problem,
and had vaguely been considering looking at at least the column
size problem, but i really like the idea of re-ordering the
columns so they're more visually separate.

thanks.  please finish it.

.mrg.