Re: GENERIC_KASLR panic

Again this - I wonder if it is only me who is seeing it. I was running
GENERIC_KASLR on this VirtualBox guest for a long time, then it
stopped working with the reported trace for several months, then, as
described above, worked for some 10 days (I mean it survived -current
builds, perhaps 3 or 4, for that period), then it stopped working
(same trace) for a while; about a week ago I tested again and it was
working fine, up including the kernel from 30th of May.

Today's build fails yet again, and yes, with the same trace.

Weird....

Chavdar