Re: CVS commit: src

    Date:        Wed, 25 May 2022 14:06:31 +0000
    From:        nia <nia%NetBSD.org@localhost>

  | All of these applications depends on the "MROUTING" kernel option,
  | it seems, which is mostly default-off, except for a few (tending
  | on the more obscure side) kernel configs. I wonder if anyone
  | knows the history there.

Some if us do - some of us used the mbone when it was just
a few dozen users, and one could chat with Deering, van Jacobsen
(etc)

What is in pkgsrc/mbone is mostky tge ancient mbone tools
(I don't recognise everything) and the name fits for that.
We have nothing mbone in base that I know if, nomkmbone
(or whatever) doesn't make a lot of sense (as a name).

kre

ps: I build kernels with MROUTING turned on.