heads up: default colour pair change in libcurses

Folks,

I have just committed a bunch of changes that fixes the definition of
the default colour pair.  Previously, with NetBSD curses it was nigh on
impossible to actually use the default colour pair because it was set to
the last possible pair and that value was not exposed in any public
interface.  The changes I have committed change the default colour pair
to be pair 0 which is in line with other curses implementations.

If you use a terminal that is white writing on a black background then
you probably will not notice any difference but for others, like me, you
may find that some curses based applications appear different.

If someone really insists on using the old, buggy/incorrect, behaviour
then this can be enabled by defining __OLD_DEFAULT_COLOR when rebuilding
libcurses.  Note that doing this will break the libcurses atf tests as
these expect the corrected behaviour.

--
Brett Lymn
--