Re: HEADS UP: Merging drm update

> Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 17:26:49 +0000
> From: Taylor R Campbell <riastradh%NetBSD.org@localhost>
>
> > Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 01:53:03 +0900
> > From: Ryo ONODERA <ryo%tetera.org@localhost>
> >
> > And with this patch, I have gotten the following dmesg:
> > This has no bus_space_map and extent_alloc_subregion1...
>
> OK, can you try the attached patch and see if it gives us any clues in
> dmesg?  This prints a stack trace any time subr_extent.c writes to a
> struct extent_region and the region now covers the relevant space.

The extent regions might be created too early in x86_parse_clusters,
before dmesg starts recording.

Can you dump bootinfo, e.g. from crash(8)?  Running this on an older
working kernel will do -- doesn't have to be from the broken one.

x/bx bootinfo,1000

(bootinfo might be more than 0x1000 bytes long, but this will probably
suffice to find what covers ASLS=0x63ec5018.)