Re: HEADS UP: Merging drm update

> Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 22:47:34 +0900
> From: Ryo ONODERA <ryo%tetera.org@localhost>
>
> I think that "Cannot find any crtc or sizes" may be related to
> "Failed to find VBIOS tables (VBT)".
> I have added some printf lines to some functions invoked before
> intel_bios_init in
> sys/external/bsd/drm2/dist/drm/i915/display/intel_bios.c .
>
> And bus_space_map (line 956)
> in intel_opregion_setup in sys/external/bsd/drm2/dist/drm/i915/display/intel_opregion.c
> failed and return value 35.

Can you do the following diagnostics?

1. Print what the bus address is when bus_space_map fails here; call
   it BADADDR.

2. Add a fragment to bus_space_reserve in x86/bus_space.c:

   #include <ddb/ddb.h>

	if (bpa <= BADADDR && BADADDR < bpa + size)
		db_stacktrace();

Then share the dmesg output on boot with this change to
bus_space_reserve?

This way we can track down who's reserving the registers that
intel_opregion.c wants.