Re: HEADS UP: Merging drm update

> Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 21:41:14 +0100
> From: Benny Siegert <bsiegert%gmail.com@localhost>
>
> Meanwhile, I built a new kernel from HEAD on my Pinebook Pro. There is
> a bit of a pause when DRM is initialized during boot, and X is
> basically unusable -- it takes a minute or so to draw the login screen
> (slim).
> [...]
> This is not working as intended, I suppose? :)

Oops -- the rockchip vblank logic got lost in the shuffle to elide
debug commits from the commitbomb.  The necessary logic is in
<https://github.com/riastradh/netbsd-src/commit/efbfc9d5c93034cf976dbd595e3e6ad8b1cbf586>
but I need to dust it off and commit it properly with a little less
debugging crud!