Re: Help with libcurses and lynx under NetBSD-9 and -current?

On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 02:32:39PM +0300, Valery Ushakov wrote:

> Huh?!  ^J does NOT have that side effect, ttys onlcr does.  Which
> should be turned off for curses output, shouldn't it?

Not always.  You are right it is ttys that is doing it.  The bug was
that cursor down with onlcr on always moved the cursor to the first
column of the next line.  Window(1) doesn't use ^J for cursor down so
the output was stair-stepping.

--
Brett Lymn
--