SPI on RPI?

I was wondering if anyone is using the built in spibus on a Raspberry PI
(any version) lately.  It is possible that I have outdated dts files,
but I do not see the spibus device on my 9.x installs and was curious if
it shows up for anyone in 9.x or -current and if anyone is currently
using it.  It seems like the dts files that are in the tree would
contain a description for the SPI bus and the driver appears to have
been modified for FDT support.  Running ofctl appears to show a number
of /spi@<number> lines but I don't know exactly what they indicate.

--
Brad Spencer - brad%anduin.eldar.org@localhost - KC8VKS - http://anduin.eldar.org