Re: Support for RTL8723 in NetBSD?

> On Aug 3, 2021, at 10:05 AM, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
>
> Do you have any pointers for concrete hardware? It is often tricky to
> match the sales speak to chipsets when ordering. I'd also be interested in
> the PCIe variant, if anyone has pointers for that...

Yes, according to the San Cloud rep, the RTL8723BU is the wifi (+ bluetooth as mentioned) chip in the BeagleBone Enhanced.  I don’t think this is mentioned in public docs (see below), but I checked with them explicitly.

https://beagleboard.org/enhanced

It would be very nice if we can get NetBSD support for this.

Cheers,
Brook