Re: netbsd update expanded kernel with netbsdIleNEk file name

I reproduced it. Will file PR with above details. Yes, I used sysinst
only (Upgrade NetBSD on hard disk, full installation, install from
media), from sd0 to sd1. One root partition in target media (plus
swap). Image was
http://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/202107220520Z/images/NetBSD-9.99.87-amd64-install.img.gz
this time.