Re: 9.99.86 HEAD

On Sat, 3 Jul 2021 at 11:19, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Jul 2021 at 10:45, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 03, 2021 at 10:36:07AM +0100, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
>> > At least I found out what causes it - I ran /etc/daily and it promptly
>> > crashed the same way eventually. I'll repeat it on the console to try
>> > to see if something else shows when it happens.
>>
>> Can you show all your mounts?
>>
>> Martin
>
> Yes; I actually found the reason. It is the find command, when I have any of my two zfs pools mounted. If I export them ‘find / -name \*.core’ succeeds.--
> ----

On the other hand ( /tank is the mount point of one of the zfs pools),
if I 'find /tank -name \*.core ' - that works fine; it is 'find /
-name \*.core' which crashes.

For the moment I have put 'check_devices=NO' in /etc/security.conf and
'find_core=NO' in /etc/daily.conf. This should at least stop the
panics happening overnight.

Chavdar.

--
----