Re: st.c update has broken dump multi-tape support

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 05:38:34PM +0200, Michael van Elst wrote:

> Sorry, it doesn't fix the EOM handling, just the biodone.

mea culpa... I should take more time before replying...

> I still have to understand the EOM logic :)

I will post up a diff later that appears to work for me.  From what the code used to do and
the description Frank posted EOM is indicated by a 0 length write with no error iff the
early warning flag is set.  I haven't checked but I ASSuME that ST_EOM_PENDING will only be
set if the early warning flag is on.

--
Brett Lymn
--