Re: Problem reports for version control systems

At Fri, 30 Apr 2021 15:23:03 +0200, Christian Groessler <chris%groessler.org@localhost> wrote:
Subject: Re: Problem reports for version control systems

> On 4/30/21 7:31 AM, Lloyd Parkes wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> > The problem reports people have in their
> > emails are completely inadequate for
> > trying to determine what is going wrong
> > for people trying to access the NetBSD
> > source.

> I'm rsync'ing the CVS tree to my local
> server and then run CVS against my server
> on the LAN. No problems...

Same here, since 2001 or so:

	RCS file: RCS/rsync-netbsd-cvs,v
	revision 1.1
	date: 2001/06/06 17:52:06;  author: woods;  state: Exp;
	Initial revision

This script can now be found here:

     https://github.com/robohack/rsync-netbsd-cvs

Kelowna, BC     +1 250 762-7675           RoboHack <woods%robohack.ca@localhost>