Getting the name of a kernel thread?

	hello.  I just got two panics on a system running NetBSD-9.99.77/amd64.  Unfortunately, I
didn't have enough swap configured to capture a dump file.  However, I did figure out that the
problem is in  thread 6 of the kernel process, process 0.  However,  I am having trouble
figuring out what the name of thread 6  is.  Is there a key word I can use with ps(1) to see
the name of a particular thread?  I thought I might be able to do it with the wchan field, but
for this particular thread, the wchan field is "-".  If I can figure out what thread 6 is on
this system, it might give me a clue as to where the problem might be.  The problem is hard to
reproduce, so any data I can get from the running system would be helpful.

-thanks
-Brian