re: mail/sendmail not relaying on netbsd-9/sparc, problem with OpenSSL update?

> Different to other asm code that e.g. properly detetects various VIS
> instructions that may or may not be available on the current CPU, the code
> in ghash-sparcv9.pl is plain sparcv9 code and can not be enabled for our
> sparc builds.
>
> Christos, can you disable all "modes" asm and request pullup?
> I can quickly test on -current...

for a quick fix, this is OK, but long term, these are built
for sparc64 compat32 as well, and benefit from having this
code in place.

John's point about __arch64__ may be relevant -- i'm pretty
sure that, before, that would only be set for sparc64 builds,
be it 32 or 64 bit userland, since that target defaults to
__arch64__ (which means sparcv9, not 64 bit ABI.)  so if
this has been removed, we're now building this code on sparc
as well as sparc64 (both ways), which is new, and clearly it
is buggy.

.mrg.