How to determine if graphics is supported by radeondrm?

I'm looking for a new computer (my current one is 10 years old or so)
and I'm wondering how I can determine if a certain graphics chipset is
supported currently by NetBSD. With "supported" I mean that
accelleration works at least for playing movies and GL- stuff such as
done by emulators such as fs-uae and vice.

For example, if I look at an "AMD Ryzen 3" cpu, which supposedly has
integrated graphics "AMD Radeon Vega 8, integrated GPU". Grepping -i for
"Vega" in src/sys/external/bsd/drm2/dist/drm yields no results; I take
it this is a bad sign?

Am I better off looking at iNtel stuff?

-Olaf.
--
___ Q: "What's an anagram of Banach-Tarski?"  -- Olaf "Rhialto" Seibert
\X/ A: "Banach-Tarski Banach-Tarski."         -- rhialto at falu dot nl