Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 build failure

    Date:        Sun, 24 Jan 2021 16:25:55 -0800
    From:        Jason Thorpe <thorpej%me.com@localhost>

  | > If would be nice if rump weren't so bloody fragile.

It would indeed.

  | I am not able to reproduce the build failure:

Odd, it is still failing on b5, on all of i386 amd64 and evbarm (the only
three I looked at, probably all the others as well).

You can easily check the b5 build logs and observe this for yourself.

Is it possible that you might have some uncommitted changes in your tree
that might be making a difference?

kre