Re: Entropy problem [was Re: CVS Problem (again) ,Slightly lesser old code, but old still [was Re: Console problem ,older code]]

I have gotten another crash, simply running ‘pkg_add firefox’

This was on a fresh , blank install of 9.1

This time the crash was in pkg_add itself (‘segmentation fault (core dump)’)

However, I cannot find a pkg_add.core where it happened

I got a message ‘the database in [/usr/pkg/share/applications] could not be updated’ just before.

Kindest regards,

—
Germain