Daily packages for NetBSD/amd64 9.99.75

Hey everybody,

I've updated my daily NetBSD package bulk builds to the newest 9.99.75
snapshot.  This means the existing repository of packages for 9.99.73
will no longer be updated, and will eventually be removed.

New users can fetch and install the bootstrap kit from here:

  https://pkgsrc.joyent.com/install-on-netbsd/

Existing users can switch URLs in the following files:

  /usr/pkg/etc/pkg_install.conf
  /usr/pkg/etc/pkgin/repositories.conf

and run "pkgin upgrade" to refresh everything.

Note that for users in the EU you may find the package mirror from the
SkyLime folks faster than my server in us-west:

  https://pkgsrc.smartos.skylime.net/packages/NetBSD/

Their mirror should be updated by tomorrow.

As always let me know if there are any problems, or requests for
different package options etc.

Cheers,