Re: CVS Problem (again) ,Slightly lesser old code, but old still [was Re: Console problem ,older code]

On Wed, 18 Nov 2020 22:41:31 -0800
Germain Le Chapelain <german%lanvaux.fr@localhost> wrote:

> Hi !
>
> In my attempt to debunk, I ran into another snag:
>
> While re-checking out pkgsrc, we got :
>
> client_loop: send disconnect: Broken pipe
> cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (conslut above messages if any)

Mm: athn0: device timeout,  and in dmesg: athn0: autoconfiguration error: device timeout

After that , I can no longer ping the router at 192.168.0.1, and pinging the very machine from its IP (192.168.0.107) is extremely spotty at best

I see there are very recent updates (as recent as last sunday.)

I will try soon w/ the code from when I sent the mail two weeks back,
Then if it doesn't fix it with the latest (including change from Sunday.)

But I wonder if:

1) I should use netbsd-9
2) Atheros works reliably,

Thank you,