Re: gdb - undefined reference to `std::__1::codecvt<char, char, int>::id'

On 29/09/2020 17:13, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
The basesystem libc++ is too old for C++ applications like GDB.

I find that dubious as we have the new gdb building fine on amd64 and i386 with gnu compiler according to our test runs.
Unless the machine has a local override.

This is clang compiler.

A workaround is to force old GDB.

I've just disabled building GDB for the time being.

Roy