Re: Samba DC provisioning fails with ACL-enabled NetBSD-current

Hello Chuck,

Am 26.07.2020 um 02:30 schrieb Chuck Silvers:
On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 08:09:11PM -0400, Christos Zoulas wrote:
Be very careful and use a separate partition for sysvol because Matthias reported
fs corruption which I have not looked at yet.

I committed a fix for the fs corruption bug just now.
If you have tried this samba provisioning step with an earlier kernel,
you should make sure that any fs corruption due to the bug is repaired
by unmounting the file system containing samba's sysvol directory and
running "fsck -fy" on that device.

-Chuck

Thank you for your effort and the quick solution. After successfully testing the patch, I created a complete build from the current CVC sources again this evening. I can confirm that the change as tested now also works in current.

Kind regards
Matthias