Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 test failure

On 2020/06/20 16:24, Rin Okuyama wrote:
On 2020/06/19 21:04, Martin Husemann wrote:
On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 08:56:32PM +0900, Rin Okuyama wrote:
I will make these tests (and similar ones in kernel/t_trapsignal) skipped on
QEMU, if there's no objection.

No objections from me.
Could you file a qemu bug for this, please?

Thank you for your comment. I can reproduce the problem on QEMU 5.0.0.
I will send a report to them.

That problem has already been filed:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/qemu/+bug/1668041

But unfortunately, it is left untouched since 2017. I added comments:
(1) it seriously affects our periodic regression tests both on i386 and
x86_64, and (2) how to reproduce the problem.

Also, I begin to think it is better to revert the change for a while
until the QEMU bug is fixed. It should benefits us more if tests run
correctly on QEMU/Anita, rather than on powerpc. So, I will revert it
and make tests skipped on powerpc.

Thanks,
rin