Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 build failure

Martin pointed me to this error some 63 lines from the end of the log:

  --- dependall-tests ---
  nbmake[7]: nbmake[7]: don't know how to make t_cabsl.cc. Stop

I think the reason I didn't find it myself is that I have developed a
habit of searching for the message "Error code 1" (or similar with
another number) which used to be printed by make, but that's no longer
there.  Bracket also looks for that string as part of its heuristics
for deciding how much of the build log to include in the email report,
which is why this report didn't include any of it.

It would be helpful for both human and robotic users if error messages
consistently included the word "error", or if there was some other easy
way of identifying them in the build log.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost