Re: blacklist -> blocklist in current

Hi Marc,

When I wrote this in 2015 I did not consider the terms blacklist/whitelist offensive,
or associated them with race. If as was going to name the program today I would
have chosen differently; perhaps I would have chosen 'denylist' instead of 'blocklist',
(I smirk because the spell-checker autocorrected blocklist to blacklist even when I had
it in quotes and I had to change it back), but I would not have called it blacklist.

I made the poor naming choice in 2015, and I needed to fix it. I decided to do it quickly,
and I did not want to have a discussion about it -- I was going to do it anyway. I believe
that as insignificant and annoying that change might seem to some, it is a move in the
right direction and I hope that it will inspire/encourage others to make similar changes
where appropriate.

We should be all doing whatever we can to correct social/race/gender/sex
injustices/prejudices around us, and every little bit helps.

Best,

christos