Heads up: ubc_direct enabled by default

Hi,

This affects amd64, alpha and aarch64, but only 1 and 2 CPU systems so far.
Any more and it's still off by default.  Only the default has changed so the
sysctl (vm.ubc_direct) still works for turning it on and off manually.

This works great for me on amd64 but needs some tweaks to handle many CPUs.
I have some ideas on that one and hopefully will have something to try soon.

Cheers,
Andrew