Re: WRT the failing ATF tests (some of them)

Robert Elz wrote:
> A bunch of the net yet fixed, relatively recent ATF test failures are
> caused by:
>
> 	rn_init: radix functions require max_keylen be set

I don't think there is a causal relationship between those messages
and any current test failures.  If it's any consolation, I made the
same mistaken assumption back in 2011.

Tens or hundreds of those messages appear in the output from most test
runs starting in 2009, including ones where all tests passed.  I think
the only runs where they don't occur are those where the system was
unable to actually run the tests.

Can you please file a PR (about the messages being printed and
confusing people for a decade now, not about the tests being broken)?
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost