crashes with current on amd64

Hi,

I am running NetBSD 9.99.50 on amd64 finished compiling 19 March (so
sources about 18 March).
It was the first release that did not crash on pure X11 startup.

It was running fine for a couple of days, I did some compilation lasting
about 30 minutes, some git.
Not "full builds".

I am using re0 wired ethernet, not using ral0 wireless at the moment.

I stressed the machine a little, X11 running, cvs updating a compilation
started.
Woah! reboot! Without notice.

I am trying to update kernel sources now.

Crash was created, I saved the crash. How should I analyze it to give
you some more information? I need a refresh :-P

Riccardo