Re: current: completely stuck after four minutes of uptime

Hi,

On Sun, 15 Mar 2020 at 11:07, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Mar 2020 at 10:29, Thomas Klausner <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > I've just upgraded my 9.99.49 kernel from March 12 to today's from an
> > hour ago.
> >
> > After rebooting, the machine got stuck in less than five minutes.
> >
> > No reaction to CTRL-ALT-ESC from the console, no reaction to pressing
> > the power button.
>
> Mine is from
>
> NetBSD 9.99.49 (GENERIC) #1: Sun Mar 15 02:33:56 GMT 2020
>
> and works just fine; upgraded three machines without any problem.

I was somewhat quick to conclude that. One of the upgraded machines, a
VirtualBox guest running GENERIC_KASLR, after perhaps 3 hours appeared
stuck and unresponsive; I couldn't get into the debugger either. The
other physical box is still working, though (and rebuilding).

--
----