Re: Anyone currently using fxp(4)?

> On Mar 12, 2020, at 6:36 PM, SAITOH Masanobu <msaitoh%execsw.org@localhost> wrote:
>
> I have some cards. Those are too old, some cards doesn't work (broken).

I agree they're too old :-). I mainly care about making sure I break the minimal set when working on net_mpsafe stuff.  I know this driver worked on Alpha and ARM years ago, and I'm wondering if there's something truly broken on it, or it's some platform-specific lossage, or maybe I have a dead board (despite being new-in-box).

-- thorpej