Re: USB keyboard input overrun on EHCI?

I wrote:

> I'll test a kernel without that "else if" block tonight.

After discussion on IRC, what I'll try first of all is to change

   callout_reset(&sc->sc_delay, 1, ukbd_delayed_decode, sc);

   callout_reset(&sc->sc_delay, 0, ukbd_delayed_decode, sc);

inside the "else if" block.  We only need to move the handling of the
keyboard event out of the interrupt frame; there's no need to delay it,
so unless this causes other problems for keyboard initiated DDB entry,
it should be the right thing to do, anyway.

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay