Re: Minor anomaly with -current

Yeah, I just noticed I have MKPAM=no in my /etc/mk.conf

On Mon, 2 Mar 2020, Michael van Elst wrote:

paul%whooppee.com@localhost (Paul Goyette) writes:

	Mar  2 07:40:40  login: ROOT LOGIN (root) on tty constty

However, if I creatae a 9.99.48 vm using qemu, I get two messages!

	Mar  2 15:21:23  login: ROOT LOGIN (root) on tty constty
	Mar  2 15:21:23  login: ROOT LOGIN (root) ON constty

The second message exists only in the non-PAM variant. Looks like you
build with no PAM and that variant as buggy.

                               Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost

!DSPAM:5e5d5f01241551772016395!

| Paul Goyette       | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:     |
| (Retired)          | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul%whooppee.com@localhost     |
| Software Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%netbsd.org@localhost   |