Re: Bad system call errors during an upgrade of -current

Okay, you guys are absolutely correct.  Since the old COMPAT_ settings
got moved out of GENERIC and into compat_netbsd15.config, I had
completely missed them in my diff :(.

Sorry for the noise!  It's been a while and I'm obviously gotten VERY rusty....

-Dustin