I am sure it is hardware, ufs_inactive: unlinked

All,
I am running 9.99.36 on an old AMD FX-6300 six core processor. It is 2009 maybe? Same age on the power supply and memory, but new hard drives. It will run fine for a while (couple of days) then completely locks up. I had xconsole open and the last time it locked up I had this message:

ufs_inactive: unlinked uno on “/“ has non zero size 0 or block …
Panic:

Questions for all you hardware gurus.
What would be the most likely suspect?
Is there hardware test software that you use and some what trust?

--
Ron Georgia
“90% of my problems are due to ignorance, the other 10% is because I just don’t know any better.”