Re: userland build failure in libgomp

Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola%libero.it@localhost> wrote:
>I confirm the peristent build failure, even if starting totally from
>scratch (clean obj dir) and no -u flag.
>Built tools first, then distribution. Same error, on amd64
>
>could it be that the combination
>MKLLVM = no
>HAVE_LLVM=no
>MKLLVMRT = no
>
>is not supported?

You could test this by building without those options, you should get a
gcc toolchain.

I use MKLLVMRT=no for several architectures and did a full build a
couple of days ago.

You also shouldn't need to build the tools as a separate step, just do a
clean build of the distribution target. Delete the old tools first.