panic on zpool create

I've just tried to create a zfs pool and had a panic (tried twice, was
gifted a kernel core each time). This is on latest NetBSD-9.0_RC1 from
nyftp (Thu Jan  2 10:02:26 UTC 2020)

The command were "zpool create angus_media wd0" and "zpool create -f
angus_media wd0 wd1"

Moved disks to another machine (On which I'd used zfs before), on
which the latter command completed fine (modulus wd1 and wd2 as
different device numbers).

Disks were 6TB with any labels/gpt blanked.

Bit of a puzzler...

crash reports:

_KERNEL_OPT_NARCNET() at 0
?() at ffffa9826c8f4000
vpanic() at vpanic+0x169
snprintf() at snprintf
startlwp() at startlwp
calltrap() at calltrap+0x11
fstrans_start() at fstrans_start+0x64
VOP_LOCK() at VOP_LOCK+0x52
vn_lock() at vn_lock+0x11
secmodel_extensions_system_cb() at secmodel_extensions_system_cb+0x70
kauth_authorize_action() at kauth_authorize_action+0xaa
kauth_authorize_system() at kauth_authorize_system+0x28
zfs_mount() at zfs_mount+0xcf
VFS_MOUNT() at VFS_MOUNT+0x4d
mount_domount() at mount_domount+0xdf
do_sys_mount() at do_sys_mount+0x580