Re: Current wisdom on printing from Firefox

On 29/12/2019 21:38, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
You know that many modern printers allow you to just drop a PDF via FTP
directly? Just saying... Even printers in the 150EUR range.

Joerg, I would go for something like this.

Of course I wouldn't know if it's phoning home so I wouldn't send confidential documentation to it. But the convenience could make up for 99% of non-sensitive use cases.

Please, could you (privately?) send me the name of this feature, so I know what to search on? Or links to specs of a few models that implement the feature? Thank you!!

Kind regards,

Andrew
--
OpenPGP key: EB28 0338 28B7 19DA DAB0  B193 D21D 996E 883B E5B9