Xdm problems

I recently built the latest Current for amd64, (9.99.25), and I included the xsrc code with the build.  I use ./build.sh -O ../obj -T ../tools -x distribution and then ./build.sh -O ../obj -T ../tools -x install=/ after building the new kernel.

When I run the postinstall program everything cleans up except x11.  When I run postinstall for just x11 I get a message saying to manually edit the /etc/X11R7/xdm/Xresource file.  But there is nothing I can see that changed in that file and I don't know if there is some new format issue.

Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Thanks, Art