Re: httpd ssl failures

On Monday 2019-12-16 19:56 -0600, edgar%pettijohn-web.com@localhost output:
:> > Certificate/key created like so:
:> > openssl req -x509 -nodes -days 365 -sha256 -newkey rsa:2048 -keyout
:> > mycert.pem -out mycert.pem
[...]
:> > Is this a problem with my setup?
:> Think it may be an httpd issue. Used the cert/key with postfix and tested
:> with openssl s_client and didn't see any issues.
:Just tried my letsencrypt cert and key with the same results.

Hi,
I tried this on amd64 -current yesterday with a letsencrypt cert/key and
also with a self-signed cert/key using, e.g.

	/usr/libexec/httpd -df -Z  /tmp/test.pem /tmp/testkey.pem /www

and had no problems.  Maybe there was a miscompile or other issue with your
httpd binary (or libs).

Do you have  mozilla-rootcerts  installed to test the letsencrypt cert?

Regards,
Geoff