Re: No uefi install in VM

Thanks for responding Martin. Actually I did both. Selecting GPT did set things up but it does not boot.

On 12/11/19 1:31 PM, Martin Husemann wrote:
On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 01:28:31PM -0500, Ron Georgia wrote:
I installed NetBSD 9.0_RC1 as a guest on VirtualBox 5.2.34 r133883 with
GhostBSD as a host. I enabled EFI and booted from the iso image. I did
follow the "instructions" on creating a gpt partition for efi
I guess you followed the wiki page for NetBSD 8?

With 9.0 you should not need to do anyhthing special, the installer knows
about EFI and GPT. If you boot the install system via UEFI it will
automatically create an EFI boot setup.

Martin

--
90% of my problems are due to ignorance, the other 10% is because I just don't know any better.