[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: Intel XXV710-DA2 / ixl
On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 5:26 PM Shoichi Yamaguchi <s.ymgch228%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> I'm porting the ixl driver from OpenBSD. But It will take some time.
I committed ixl(4) to HEAD.
Although it can handle packets, it lacks some features.
I'm going to implement them.
- support VLAN filter and VLAN HW tagging
- support other HW offloadings such as tcp checksum
- support MTU configuration
- support flow control
- support phy registers access
- gathering of counter the chip has
- support SR-IOV device(iavf(4))
Main Index |
Thread Index |