Re: vm.ubc_direct

I tried enabling this option on my amd64 system running a fairly recent version of -current off a new SSD.  While building some packages I noticed a lot of recoverable disk I/O errors (mainly on writes) on the SSD disk.  After disabling this option and doing a similar set of package build I didn’t see any recoverable disk I/O errors.  I didn’t do any further testing, but can if someone wants to look into this and needs additional information.