Problems building gcc48 on NetBSD-9_BETA

	hello.  I'm running into the following build error when trying to
build pkgsrc/lang/gcc48 using pkgsrc-2019Q3 sources.  The problem appears
to be that libgcc_s.so, which is in /lib on the machine on which I'm
building, isn't included in the LDFLAGS argument.  Either that, or a
locally built copy is in play, which doesn't have the symbols referenced
below.  Has anyone else run into this issue and, if so, is there an easy
fix?
-thanks
-Brian

  cc1-checksum.o libbackend.a main.o  libcommon-target.a libcommon.a ../libcpp/libcpp.a ../libdecnumber/libdecnumber.a libcommon.a ../libcpp/libcpp.a ./../intl/libintl.a  ../libbacktrace/.libs/libbacktrace.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a ../libdecnumber/libdecnumber.a   -L/usr/pkg/lib -L/usr/pkg/lib -L/usr/pkg/lib -lmpc -lmpfr -lgmp -rdynamic  -L../zlib -lz
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/pkg/lib/libmpfr.so: undefined reference to `__gttf2@GCC_3.0'
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/pkg/lib/libmpfr.so: undefined reference to `__extenddftf2@GCC_3.0'
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/pkg/lib/libmpfr.so: undefined reference to `__fixunstfdi@GCC_3.0'
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/pkg/lib/libmpfr.so: undefined reference to `__eqtf2@GCC_3.0'