Re: time(1) reporting corrupted system time

Mateusz Guzik wrote:
> Hi, I failed to find a follow up to this.
>
> I see someone gave the you the fix for corrupted time accounting.
> Did you get around to finding the offending commit?

For the corrupted system time, I believe the offending commit was
kern_resource.c 1.180, and the fix was 1.182.

As for the increased system time taken by release builds, it has
happened in multiple steps.  I have bisected the largest increases,
but analyzing and writing up the results for current-users is still
on my "to do" list.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost