Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 test failure

    Date:        Fri, 18 Oct 2019 15:14:04 +0000 (UTC)
    From:        NetBSD Test Fixture <bracket%NetBSD.org@localhost>

  | The newly failing test case is:
  |
  |     lib/libc/sys/t_ptrace_waitid:tracer_sysctl_lookup_without_duplicates

While that test looks flaky, that is, to have some kind of race
(sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't):

  | The above test failed in each of the last 3 test runs, and passed in
  | at least 21 consecutive runs before that.

I don't see that in the test logs - it failed the time reported, and
succeeded in the previous and following runs.   It failed then immediately
succeeded (next run) just before that as well (so no 21 successful runs
before, and no 3 successive failures either).

Andreas, any idea what happened there?

kre