re: amd64 build failed: constructor priorities from 0 to 100 are reserved

Kamil,

> ? external/bsd/compiler_rt/lib/clang/lib/netbsd/asan-dynamic-m32/asan_activation.d

i recommend building from a r/o source tree for a few days :-)
this becomes a built-time failure in that case.

i recommend it to everyone, really.  it has been a very long
time but i used to guess about half of my build failures were
due to bad stuff in my source tree that wouldn't have been
allowed to exist if i'd been using r/o.

.mrg.