Re: building and testing 9.99

Hi all!

On 8/7/19 7:18 AM, maya%NetBSD.org@localhost wrote:
On Wed, Aug 07, 2019 at 12:40:08AM +0200, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
Hi All,

I want to rebuild all userland.
Is there now a recommended way to skip all the llvm stuff which is extremely
big.. and as far as I know, not needed for my Intel graphic card?

Riccardo
-V MKLLVMRT=no (or in mk.conf)

thanks. This  worked fine! kernel, modules and userland built. I installed it and X11 works, wireless works, at a first glance, nothing "worse" than 8.99 (which I build with llvm and took a week)

I did not remove, though, I don't know if install "cleans" the old llvm and X stuff built with it... I wonder thus if something is missing.

Still, good news. Further tests and upgrades of pkgsrc in a fortnight, after some holidays!

Riccardo