Re: zfs panic

oskar%fessel.org@localhost writes:

> TL;DR: is zfs on -current more stable than in 8.1?

From reading the commit logs, Juergen Hannken-Illjes has been making
huge improvements to ZFS in current.  My fuzzy impression is that it's
being synced from FreeBSD, which is known to work well (and I think is
based on openzfs), and that zfs in netbsd-current is working quite well,
with test case issues being addressed.

So until you get better advice: try this on current, and don't try it on
8.1.  By current, I really mean current - I see a relevant commit on
June 21.